Our Network Specialists design, install, secure and maintain computer networks – professionally. We provide strategic benefit to our clients with every computer network that we implement. To achieve this, we design and implement networks specifically designed to fit the client’s unique business needs. Our Network Specialists then begin to piece together the technology puzzle, making sure that every piece fits as it should, ultimately delivering a computer network that is world class, and delivers strategic benefit to the client.
Our specialist network services include:
- Wide Area Network design and implementation, integrating Voice, Video, Asynchronous and Synchronous Data.
- Local Area Network design and implementation, using Structured Cabling and various Wireless technologies
- Network Security to prevent and monitor unauthorised access and misuse of computer networks
- Remote Network Access for access to corporate resources from outside of the network
- Network Documentation detailing Layer 2 & 3, circuit inventory, IP Addresses, inventory, firewall rules, rack layout and configuration templates
Support & Maintenance
Our support and maintenance technical specialists provide on-going proactive as well as reactive support services. With a focus on strategic benefit, our support services are tailored to meet each client’s unique business needs.
Our flexible support services ensure that the client has access to professional technical computer support skills and services, on an as needed basis, thereby minimising support costs.
We specialise in Microsoft products and offer support & maintenance agreements on a monthly contractual basis, or on an ad-hoc basis. Our support & maintenance services are available as both onsite and / or remote support options.
Our specialised support and maintenance services include:
- Server Support including operating systems, mail systems, database systems and data backup systems
- Desktop Support encompassing operating systems, office products and printing & scanning
- Remote Monitoring of networks, servers and desktops as part of our proactive service
- Analysis of network data to determine network and internet usage and changing needs
- Diagnostics to identify causes of network related problems
We offer VoIP solutions for branch level and inter branch communications. Our VoIP solutions enable clients to utilise their existing Internet connection to make and receive telephone calls via the Internet. We integrate with traditional PSTN lines if necessary, to offer compatibility with existing telephony communications infrastructure.
Our PBX of choice for VoIP Solutions is 3CX Phone System for Windows, an open standard Windows-based IP PBX that provides superior features and flexibility at a lower cost than traditional PBX systems.
Our VoIP solutions include:
- Call management
- Call recording
- VoIP integration to existing systems
CCTV, Time & Attendance
CCTV with access control, and Time & Attendance systems play an important role in business security systems, and offer granular control and reporting on who is where at what time.
Our CCTV, Time & Attendance services include:
- CCTV Systems to monitor premises on a real-time and recorded basis
- Access Control Systems to restrict and report on access to certain areas in the building
- Time and Attendance to record and report on employee attendance
Our structured cabling team offers a set of cabling and connectivity products that integrate the voice, data, video, and various management systems of a building. Although every structured cabling system is unique, we use industry standard methods to complete and maintain cabling installations.
As a supplementary product to our structured cabling services, we offer wireless products and services when and where it makes sense to do so.
Our Structured Cabling services include:
- Categories 5, 6 and 7 cabling
- Fibre optics
- Wireless network access points and point to point links
We use multiple toolsets to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes. Our business intelligence specialists are SAP certified, and have many years of experience in data warehousing, extraction and transformation of data. They understand the relationship between different data for better decision making, reducing costs and deploying resources efficiently.
Our Business Intelligence services include:
- Reporting – Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Dashboards and Scorecards – Visual representation of data
- Online Analytical Processing – slicing, dicing and drilling into data
- Forecasting and Data Mining – sorting through data to identify patterns and relationships
Business Analysis. Process Design
Our Business Analysts identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems, to help automate and optimise business processes.
They help to select the correct technology to enable the client to make better data driven business decisions.
Our Business Analysis & Process Design services include:
- Data Mining – exploring data to identify new patterns and relationships
- Predictive Analytics & What If scenarios – forecasting future results
- Statistical Analysis – explain why certain results occurred